I recently had the chance to speak with a millennial about seeing in the Spirit and how to do it. Although I’m not the guy to be answering these kinds of questions (see Praying Medic’s Seeing in the Spirit for a very concise work on the matter) I thought it would be at least somewhat useful to jot down some notes for the sake of that Millennial who I love and care about deeply.
Another issue with this is that the more encounters I have with the supernatural the more I realize it’s an extremely personalized affair. God will talk to you in a way that means something to you, not necessarily Ian Clayton or countless other people who claim to have seen things in the Spirit.
Here’s a short TO-DO list of things that are in our court to initiate:
- Stay in the Word as much as possible.
- Have self discipline to detach yourself from the world.
- Be at least a little practical about the place and time.
- Get comfy but don’t fall asleep.
- Don’t be afraid of some of the encounter being initiated by YOU.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!